Dr Nick Tramoundanas
- St Marks Primary school.
- Wellington College, Otago University-graduated Biochemistry Degree 1975.
- Graduated Dental Surgeon 1979.
- Has established his practice in Miramar since 1979.
- Member of the NZ Endodontic Society, NZ Society of Anaesthesia and Sedation in Dentistry.
- Member of the International Federation of Dentistry.
- Member of the International Society of Computers in Dentistry.
- International Certified Cerec (Ceramic Restoration) Trainer.
Dr Kylie Watson
- Miramar North School, Wellington Girls College.
- University-Otago graduated 2000.
- Practiced in England then joined the Centre in June 2004
Mrs Catherine Schillinger
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Graduated Massachussets, USA
- Member of the NZ Society of Hygieniests
- Member of the American Academy of Oral Hygieniests
- Member of the NZ Society of Periodontology
Mrs Sheron Thompson
- Has worked for the centre full time and part time for the past 10 years.
- Qualified dental therapist
Mrs Lois Whittington
- Worked in the dental industry for 25 years and has joined us since June 2003 and is also a qualified dental therapist
Mrs Patricia Phear
Mrs Nikki Vranyac
- Office Manager has been with us for 5 years